The Many Benefits of Using Neon Signs for Advertising and Branding
Neon signs are a unique and beautiful form of outdoor advertising. Neon lights are a great way to draw attention from passers-by, even in the dark. One of the most distinctive types of advertising is neon advertising. It is hard to miss the brightly colored drawings and writings.
Neon Sign History
The 20s saw the first European neon signs being lit up. It is easy to see why neon signs are so popular. They light up with the last sunrays and are a vital part of nightlife. This type of advertising and decor is even the subject of a museum in Las Vegas. You can now customize your neon signs online, before you order them.
There are many benefits to neon signs. We have collected all the facts you need about neon.
- A skilled craftsman can make any shape from tubes filled with neon or argon. All of it is possible with neon tubes, from street signs and lights to whole images for nightclubs and bars.
- Durability. Neon signs can last for up to 10 years on average. This is a significant savings compared to lighting.
- Temperature is not an issue. The neon tubes don’t worry about heat and snow, which is something that can’t be said for fluorescent lights.
- The neon sign is not too hot. Maximum temperature for heating is 40 degrees Celsius
- There are many colors to choose from. You can create almost any color and shade with neon tubes
- They can be combined with other elements. It is possible to combine them with plastic, glass, and other elements due to the low heating temperatures.
- Instantly glow. There is no waiting for the sign to turn on.
- Due to uniform gas distribution, there are no dark spots on the tube. This ensures that the color of the sign is uniform across its entire surface.
- There are no short circuits or burnouts. Neon signs can be used safely.
Businesses with unique designs are very fond of neon signs. This can be used by a cafe, restaurant, or bar looking to create a unique design.
Neon sign for a pub. Bars are the most popular used for neon signs. Bars are the most common use of neon signs due to their late-working hours and the fact that they can be easily redesigned by a neon sign. The neon sign can be used for both outdoor and indoor decoration. Decorators can place it above the bar or the stage for performing artists to help them focus on the most important aspects of their business.
Neon sign for your home. Neon signs are popular for advertising purposes. They are also very popular in private homes and apartments. The buyers love the unusual style and creative approach. LED neon signs look great in the living area, where family and friends gather in an exciting setting. A neon sign can also be used as a replacement for a nightlight if it is hung in the bedroom or child’s room.
Photoshoots with neon signs Photographers/videographers have discovered the uses of neon signs for unique and interesting shots. You can give the impression of a photoshoot by placing this sign in the area for photoshoots.
Neon Signs For Home
Are you looking for ways to make your home stand out from the rest? It’s now easier to add brightness to your everyday design choices.
Each product is made individually according to the customer’s preferences. You have the opportunity to purchase custom-designed LED neon signs that will enhance your home’s interior.
Why should we choose neon for interior design in an apartment?
- Light source = decor element. Neon will decorate shelves and walls, but it will also let you fill the space with soft light to enhance the interior.
- Neon lasts a long time. Neon is not as bright as a traditional luminaire. It does not have an intense filament that can burn out quickly. A neon sign can be purchased for your room and you won’t have to worry about replacing it in a few months. The neon sign can last for 10-15 years.
- Security. In normal working conditions, the temperature of the product does not exceed 40°C. This means that there is less risk of fire with such decorations than with a table lamp.
- Low power consumption. LED neon signs for a home consume less electricity than incandescent lamps, which is a benefit for the operation.
- There is no annoying sound during operation, the neon light is almost inaudible;
- It is possible to design a light pattern in almost any shape or length.
How can I mount such a sign at my home?
There are many ways to use neon at home; we will only list a few of the most common uses:
- Ceiling lighting. Ceiling lighting is ideal for creating lighting effects or lighting patterns, especially when ceilings are of different levels and ceiling structures.
- Floor lighting. This type of lighting can transform a floor into a place for creativity. Furniture decorated with hidden neon lights will “float in the air” and you need to protect the lights!
- The walls can be lit. You can create any type of figure using neon, including inscriptions, drawings, and brands. These solutions can be used in bedrooms, living rooms, and kitchens.